Pages

This blog has been created to share with friends and families, news from our son Elder Góes serving his mission in Tokyo Japan.


Current Time in Tokyo


Emailing for free now.


This week we are emailing for free.. it was way crazy so my first week as we were out doing missionary work we found a place called computer club and I was like stop I don't care what time it is were going here to see if we/ I can email. so then we did and the guy said it would cost like 16 dollars for an hour so I was like yeah right and so we started talking to him about him and stuff and in english and turns out he has been wanting to come to our english class for a long time but he is just very shy. so we invited him and he is now our english student potential investigator AND lets us email for free. so I'm very lucky but he has a class soon so its not very long but it IS free. He is a really nice guy and I'm excited to teach him english and stuff. Thanks for sharing all those experiences with me. It makes me happy to hear you talking about stuff like that. In Shonan my first area the tsunami was a big deal but to me I didn't even know it happened until I talked to Elder Mathias.

No comments:

Post a Comment