Pages

This blog has been created to share with friends and families, news from our son Elder Góes serving his mission in Tokyo Japan.


Current Time in Tokyo


Missionaries with Lap Top

I know the Lord sees my desires and has blessed us with 4 new investigators this last week. We have been teaching a lot and all in Japanese except for one family in Spanish who is going to Peru soon. They move on April 18 so I hope we can help them get close enough unto Christ so that when they move they will look up the missionaries there and stuff like that. Japanese is actually going really well, I am starting to understand people on the streets and stuff and THIS SUNDAY I have to TRANSLATE!!!! I am so scared all the Brazilians are coming from Kiryu to Kumagaya and I have to translate from Japanese to Portuguese =/
I know that if I trust in the Lord and do my best to prepare myself I will be able to translate at least the meaning of the talks.. hahaha but transfers are this week. We have a lot of things going on, for example John Bytheway is coming to our mission on Sunday and we are having a mission conference to hear him speak at Kichijoiji. I am very excited for that. We also have a lot of lessons set up for this week, actually about 10 which is the most I have ever seen. I am very excited. Sorry the miracles letter hasn’t come yet, as you can see we are very busy. When we get the laptops and we don’t have a time limit I can write in Portuguese and still have time to say all that I want to say so I think I will do that soon. I am very excited that you guys got to go see Elder Holland speak; he is very intense but says some very beautiful things. I am very grateful for our apostles and prophets. I love you mommy and know that I am good healthy and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment